Products CategoriesEpson printer & inkLarge Format Sublimation PaperSublimation Transfer Paper
Large Format Sublimation/ Roll Sublimation Paper Non-curl 100gsm Haet Transfer Paper 2.2m (Manufacture)
Large Format Sublimation/ Roll Sublimation Paper Non-curl 100gsm Haet Transfer Paper 2.2m (Manufacture):
Large format 1.6m 1.62m 1.8m 2.5m 2.6m 3.2m sublimation paper
- Sublimation Paper specialized paper for sublimation ink, natural color, transfer rate highly to 99%.
- Transfer to polyster goods, coated mug, ceramic plate, CD box, glass, mouse pad, pillow case, key buckle, metal and so on.
- Note: This paper must be printed by sublimation ink, Could not use on the 100% pure cotton textile.
- Size:A2,A3,A4*100sheets, 24*100m (Other size can be produced as request.)
Normal Inkjet Printer:Epson C65,830u,R210,R310,R800,1520K,EX3,1290,2100,Lenovo:CJ100,etc.
Wide format Inkjet Printer:Epson 3000,4000,4000HS,7600,9600,10600;Roland,Mutoh,Encad,Mimaki,etc.
Sublimation Ink:All water-based Sublimation ink --J-TECK,Epson ,INKTEC, INKMATE, etc.
• White or light color polyester fabric garment or sublimation blanks.For best results, use fabric
with tight weave.
• Heat Press
• Parchment paper or a Teflon Sheet
1) Be sure to mirror or flip your image prior to printing.
2) Be sure to print on the bright white side of the paper.
3) Be sure to use Sublimation ink and sublimation transfer paper
Working method: inkjet Print
Resolution: 360dpi 720dpi 1440dpi 2280dpi
Inks: dye-based ink ,Water Based ink
Printing width: 160CM, 180cm, 320cm etc(width)
Ink system: C / M / Y / K 4 colors
Notice: DBX- printer professional microsoft will be supplied and after sales-service for one year.
1) Preheat press to 375o - 400o F.
2) Press garment for 3-5 seconds to release moisture and remove wrinkles.
3) Place your printed image face down.
4) Use heat transfer tape to secure the paper on to the blank.
5) Place Teflon or Parchment paper sheet on top of the sublimation paper.
6) For fabric sublimations press at 400o for 35 seconds at medium pressure. For the iPhone
Cover press at 356° for 120 seconds with medium pressure.
7) When the time is finished open the press and quickly remove the transfer.
• Turn the garment inside out.
• Wash in COLD water.
• Use a mild detergent for best results.
• Do not use bleach or bleach alternative detergents.
• Remove the garment promptly from the washer. The color may bleed if left in the washer.
• Dry on LOW temperature.
1.Apply for varieties production;
2.Simple craft, printout directly without plate-making, process short, save time and effort;
3.Making exquisite products, you can transfer your favorite pictures and images to full cotton and other textiles;
4.Can print characteristic T-shirts, hats, gym suits, sweater bags and many other things;
5.Has the color keep and repeated washing.